Terms & Conditions
Important Information regarding the 2020 Cheltenham Jazz and Music Festivals
If you have purchased tickets for either the Cheltenham Jazz Festival or Cheltenham Music Festival, thank you for your patience since our communication about the cancellation of the Festivals. The processes are now in place to manage your requests regarding your tickets. You have a choice of options: donating the cost of your tickets; holding your money on account; or requesting a full or partial refund.
We recognise that these times are difficult for everyone; Cheltenham Festivals is no exception. As a charity, we are desperately trying to steer our currently extremely vulnerable ship through very difficult waters. To help ensure our survival we are appealing to you to donate all or part of the cost of your tickets. If you are able to do this, it would massively help to secure the future of this important Gloucestershire charity, so that we can continue our crucial year-round work with 30,000 children. We are deeply committed to the positive impact of the arts and sciences on people’s lives and the power they have to inspire the next generation. Help us to continue in this mission.
Please complete the relevant online secure form so that we can take the appropriate action.
If you are requesting a partial or full refund, our Box Office team will contact you on the telephone number you provide. Please do not call or email the Box Office. In these unique circumstances we ask you to bear with us as we make our way through this massive task.
Many thanks for your understanding; we very much appreciate your patience at this difficult time.
Conditions of Ticket Sale
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event. This could be a printed ticket from us, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device.
- When specific seats are allocated to you, the venue management reserves the right to change these seats.
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event.
- Tickets purchased are non exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of performance cancellation, your ticket is refundable. The amount you have paid will be credited to your Cheltenham Festivals account for use against other ticket and can be refunded upon request via the same method of purchase.
- Resale of tickets purchased for profit or financial gain will result in a seizure or cancellation of that ticket(s) without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for unauthorised 3rd party competitions.
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers.
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- Signed copies of the book which accompany events will only be given to ticket holders at the event.
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to CF Productions.
CF Ticketing charges a fee per order which covers card processing costs (for both credit and debit cards) staffing, developing and maintaining the booking software and postage where required.
Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales £2.00
- Telephone sales £2.00
- In person cash and card sales £2.00
We endeavour to keep our booking fees as low as possible and charge on a per order basis rather than per ticket to ensure this. We also clarify our booking fees before any transaction is completed.
If you have purchased tickets for the Cheltenham Jazz Festival please bear with us whilst we put the necessary processes in place. Please do not call or email us we will be in touch via email before 5pm on Friday 20 March about next steps.
The Festival cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Event speakers and/or contents are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Details of our Membership scheme can be found here.
For Membership queries please contact Box Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information for Families
- Please adhere to the age range specified for children’s and family events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over, approved by the parent / guardian, and prices are kept as low as possible to allow for this. This person can accompany a maximum of 6 children to an event.
- Cheltenham Festivals maintains a Safeguarding Policy, but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
- Any child over the age of two needs their own seat, children under the age of two can sit on their parents lap unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that if your child is disruptive during an event you may be asked to remove him/her.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Box Office. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
During the festival lost property will be taken to the Information Point located in the festival Box Office. Once the festival ends all lost property is collected and taken back to the main Box Office. Items will be kept for a period of fourteen days following the last day of the festival after which time it will be disposed of. Please contact us if you have any queries: email@example.com
Cheltenham Festivals make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Cheltenham Festivals do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Cheltenham Festivals are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Cheltenham Festivals.