How to apply to be a part of Cheltenham Festivals
From volunteering to performing, there are so many ways to get involved with Cheltenham Festivals. Find out how to perform at one of our four incredible Festivals below.
How to apply to be a part of the Festivals
Artists and individuals may submit information about projects via the Contact Us page, but if you have contact details for the programming team you are advised to go to them directly.
What happens next?
All submissions will be read but unfortunately, due to the huge volume of emails, we can only respond if we have a suitable opportunity for you and even then, it may take a couple of months to reply. If we are interested for the future but don’t have a slot for the coming year, we will try to respond. If you have not heard anything by late January then, unfortunately, you have not been selected this time.
Tips for applying:
- Do not contact us about the following year’s programme during the festival or immediately before/after it as your message may get missed.
- Include links to audio or video – please do not attach files to emails.
- Include press quotes, details of your biggest gigs, and any endorsements or awards.
- Show us how your band or project helps us present a diverse programme – to help us measure this you may be asked for diversity monitoring information but this is stored anonymously.
- If you have not performed in the UK before, please note that fees here are often lower than in Europe. All artists in the ticketed programme need to have some profile in the UK in order to sell tickets at the Festival.