Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Box Office phone lines are currently closed. For any questions email email@example.com
The Times and The Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2020
As part of our COVID-19 measures:
- There will be no telephone bookings or in-person ticket sales for this year’s Festival. Tickets will be available to purchase online only. For details see our How to Book page.
- Our Box Office phone lines are currently closed. For any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no onsite pop-up or venue-based box offices to minimise the number of people at the venues to keep you and our staff safe.
- Tickets will come off sale 90 minutes before each event. This is to ensure that ticket buyers receive all the necessary COVID-19 safety information before attending the event.
- We will be issuing e-tickets only to be printed at home and brought with you or checked on phones as you enter the venue.
There is also the opportunity to see all of the events at this year’s Literature Festival for FREE in the comfort of your own home as they will be live-streamed over the ten days of the Festival.
To become a Member and benefit from priority booking click here.
You can purchase a gift voucher online at any time and receive an email with your voucher code.
For any queries please contact us at email@example.com
Our Customer Charter
We at Cheltenham Festivals are committed to ensuring that you, our customers, are given the best service possible. From the excitement of looking at the brochure through to the thrill of attending our events, we want to make your festival experience an enjoyable and fulfilling one… read our full customer charter