Cheltenham hosts perhaps Europe’s leading science festival, promoting a dialogue about the latest ideas in science and engineering through over 300 events. Recognised as one of the most important platforms for science communication and public engagement globally, in 2017 the Festival issued over 41,000 tickets and welcomed 20,000 visitors.
Partnering with Cheltenham Science Festival allows companies to:
- Support the mission of the Festival to promote vital dialogue between the public and the science community including our global FameLab competition.
- Help develop events and activities that address crucial science, engineering and technology issues.
- Hit CSR objectives including by assisting with our extensive STEM outreach work and Education Projects
- Showcase new technologies and innovations to our highly engaged audience of early-adopters
- Join a dynamic network of policy makers, research funders, scientists and media
Interested in sponsorship? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For the full range of opportunities, download the Partnerships Opportunities Pack.