We offer a fantastic range of corporate sponsorship and hospitality opportunities to suit any budget. Associate your brand with this leading arts organisation, whilst targeting our audiences and enjoying fantastic corporate hospitality opportunities.
We work in partnership with companies to tailor a package of benefits to fit your specific objectives:
- Build awareness and shape your corporate identity through our wide-reaching marketing channels and on-site branding
- Develop platforms for corporate and social responsibility programmes
- Reach out to our huge audiences with sales and sampling opportunities
- Engage clients and staff with exclusive and rewarding hospitality experiences with access to VIP stars
- Make connections with our network of national and regional partners
- Fund our work and Education projects – become part of key events in the region’s cultural calendar to achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
Read on for more information on what each festival can offer or get in touch about corporate opportunities at Cheltenham Festivals firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 30,000 tickets issued each year, the Cheltenham Jazz Festival is considered by artists, the media and the music industry to be one of the leading jazz festivals in Europe.
Cheltenham hosts perhaps Europe’s leading science festival, promoting a dialogue about the latest ideas in science and engineering through over 300 events. Recognised as one of the most important platforms for science communication and public engagement globally, in 2017 the Festival issued over 41,000 tickets and welcomed 20,000 visitors.
Established in 1945, the Cheltenham Music Festival is one of the most prestigious music festivals in Britain, featuring the biggest and best names in classical music.
With 500 events over 10 days and over 134,000 tickets issued, the Cheltenham Literature Festival has national profile.