Watch the UK Grand Final of FameLab streamed live from the Bloomsbury Theatre, London – 7pm, 23 April 2013
Eleven finalists battle it out to become the new voice of science communication.
This year’s finalists are:
- Jacques Carolan (University of Bristol)
- Catherine Carver (Wellcome Trust)
- Isabel Christie (University College London)
- Elspeth Kenny (University of Sheffield)
- John Kirby (Newcastle University)
- Victoria Martindale (Oxford Brookes University)
- David McNee (University of Aberdeen)
- Josephine Mmojieje (Aston University)
- Leon Vanstone (Imperial College London)
- Sonia Watson (University of Aberdeen)
- Jonathan Webb (University of Oxford)
The winner of the UK final will then go on to compete against over twenty other FameLab winners from around the globe in the International FameLab Final on Friday 7 June at The Times Cheltenham Science Festival.