Terms & Conditions
This page details the terms and conditions of Cheltenham Festivals Membership. For general terms and conditions please visit our terms & conditions page.
- Membership is of the Cheltenham Festivals Membership Scheme and does not constitute membership of the charity, Cheltenham Festivals.
- Membership is for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Silver and Gold Membership entitles you to priority booking for programmed events run by Cheltenham Festivals, certain discounts and third party offers.
- Bronze Membership does not entitle you to any Membership discounts or third party offers.
- Members can purchase advance tickets for themselves and their guest for programmed events, subject to ticket availability.
- Bronze Members can purchase up to 2 full price tickets per event during priority booking;
- Silver Members up to 4 tickets per event during priority booking (1 discounted and 3 full price) and
- Gold Members up to 6 tickets per event during priority booking (2 discounted and 4 full price).
- Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to refund and return any tickets purchased in excess of this allocation.
- Membership does not guarantee you tickets for any of our events.
- Membership is non refundable and not transferable.
Ticket Discounts (Silver & Gold Members only)
- Ticket discounts are 10% per event.
- All discounts and concessions are offered subject to availability on a limited allocation basis. Discounts are not applicable to events which include food, drink or other benefits, as well as selected Adult & Child events. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right not to offer discounts on certain other events.
- Discounts cannot be combined with other offers, or applied retrospectively.
- Discounted tickets are only to be used by the Member and are not transferable.
- Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to make additional targeted special ticket offers in addition to those offered published in brochures or on websites from time to time. Cheltenham Festivals may also withdraw any offers.
Gift Aid and Membership
If you are a UK taxpayer please consider signing up for Gift Aid when you purchase a Bronze of Silver membership. Gift Aid increases the value of your membership and any other donations you make to our charity by 25%, because Cheltenham Festivals can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift – at no extra cost to you.
Please note that due to the value of benefits available, unfortunately Gold membership is no longer eligible for Gift Aid.