Terms & Conditions
Attending the Festival
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event
- When specific seats are allocated to you, the venue management reserves the right to change these seats
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to CF Productions.
CF Ticketing charges a fee per order to reflect which covers card processing costs (for both credit and debit cards) staffing, developing and maintaining the booking software and postage.
Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales £3
- Telephone sales £3.50
- In person sales £1.50
- In person cash sales do not incur a booking fee
We endeavour to keep our booking fees as low as possible and charge on a per order basis rather than per ticket to ensure this. We also clarify our booking fees before any transaction is completed.
The Festival cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Event speakers and/or contents are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Details of our new Membership scheme can be found here.
For Membership queries please contact Box Office on 0844 880 8094.
Additional Information for Families
- Please adhere to the age range specified for children’s and family events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over, approved by the parent / guardian, and prices are kept as low as possible to allow for this. This person can accompany a maximum of 6 children to an event.
- Cheltenham Festivals maintains a Safeguarding Policy, but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
- If a child requires their own seat a ticket must be purchased to the full amount of that seat regardless of age.
- Please note that if your child is disruptive during an event you may be asked to remove him/her.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Box Office. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
WIN £1000 Worth of Cheltenham Festivals Tickets Survey Competition
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition entry closes on Sunday 11th October 2015 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants must not be employees of Cheltenham Festivals, their dependents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The prize is £1000 credit to spend on Cheltenham Festivals tickets and one Bronze Membership.
- The normal rules of Gold Membership with regard to ticket allowances and priority booking apply. For more information see http://www.cheltenhamfestivals.com/festivals-membership/terms-and-conditions/
- One winner will be drawn at random from all entrants.
- £1000 balance is valid from 1st November 2015 and expires 31st December 2016.
- The prize must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be awarded to one entry selected at random with 72 hours of the closing date.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by return email within 7 days, otherwise Cheltenham Festivals reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cheltenham Festivals reasonable control it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
- No purchase necessary.
Big Read Competition – Cheltenham Literature Festival 2015
- The photo must be uploaded to social media with the hashtag #cheltjazzfest and handle @cheltwaters.
- There is no limit on the number of photos you can upload.
- The prize is a £25 Cheltenham Festivals Gift Voucher and a £25 Waterstones Gift Voucher, valid for 12 months.
- We will contact the winner via social media.
- The closing date of the competition is Monday 5th October 2015.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- Judging will take place within 2 weeks of the closing date.
- Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to use any entry in it’s marketing materials.
Cheltenham Festivals make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Cheltenham Festivals do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Cheltenham Festivals are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Cheltenham Festivals.