Terms & Conditions
Attending the Festival
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event
- When specific seats are allocated to you, the venue management reserves the right to change these seats
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to CF Productions.
CF Ticketing charges a fee per order to reflect which covers card processing costs (for both credit and debit cards) staffing, developing and maintaining the booking software and postage.
Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales £2.50
- Telephone sales £2.50
- In person sales £1.50
- In person cash sales do not incur a booking fee
We endeavour to keep our booking fees as low as possible and charge on a per order basis rather than per ticket to ensure this. We also clarify our booking fees before any transaction is completed.
The Festival cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Event speakers and/or contents are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Details of our new Membership scheme can be found here.
For Membership queries please contact Box Office on 01242 850270.
Additional Information for Families
- Please adhere to the age range specified for children’s and family events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over, approved by the parent / guardian, and prices are kept as low as possible to allow for this. This person can accompany a maximum of 6 children to an event.
- Cheltenham Festivals maintains a Safeguarding Policy, but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
- If a child requires their own seat a ticket must be purchased to the full amount of that seat regardless of age.
- Please note that if your child is disruptive during an event you may be asked to remove him/her.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Box Office. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
e-ticket conditions of sale
This ticket is issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event and is subject to the following terms and conditions. You need a valid ticket that must be shown when entering the event. The venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances. If you arrive late you may have to wait until a convenient break before being allowed to take your seat. Please don’t be offended if the venue management asks to look in your bag. To ensure audience safety the venue management may occasionally conduct bag searches. Only if an event or show is cancelled will we refund your ticket, up to 28 days after the date of the event. Reselling this ticket for profit or commercial gain makes this ticket void. Sometimes alterations to the advertised details for the event or performance are made at short notice. If this happens there is no obligation by any party to refund your money or exchange tickets. Whilst specific seats may be allocated to you, the venue management have the right to change these seats. Some events or shows may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to this recording of yourself as a member of the audience. The unauthorised use of a camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event. Certain venues may have additional terms and conditions and these also apply.
CF Ticketing is the trading name of CF Productions, a subsidiary of Cheltenham Festivals.
Cheltenham Festivals make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Cheltenham Festivals do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Cheltenham Festivals are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Cheltenham Festivals.