Terms & Conditions
Attending the Festival
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event
- When specific seats are allocated to you, the venue management reserves the right to change these seats
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to CF Productions.
CF Ticketing charges a fee per order to reflect which covers card processing costs (for both credit and debit cards) staffing, developing and maintaining the booking software and postage.
Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales £3
- Telephone sales £3.50
- In person sales £1.50
- In person cash sales do not incur a booking fee
We endeavour to keep our booking fees as low as possible and charge on a per order basis rather than per ticket to ensure this. We also clarify our booking fees before any transaction is completed.
The Festival cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Event speakers and/or contents are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Full details of our exciting, new Membership scheme will be revealed very soon. For Membership queries please contact Box Office on 0844 880 8094.
Additional Information for Families
- Please adhere to the age range specified for children’s and family events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over, approved by the parent / guardian, and prices are kept as low as possible to allow for this. This person can accompany a maximum of 6 children to an event.
- Cheltenham Festivals maintains a Safeguarding Policy, but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
- If a child requires their own seat a ticket must be purchased to the full amount of that seat regardless of age.
- Please note that if your child is disruptive during an event you may be asked to remove him/her.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Box Office. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
The Times Cheltenham Science Festival 2015 Survey Competition
- Entry into the draw implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Only one entry per person.
- Competition entry closes on Sunday 21st June 2015 at 11.59pm.
- Entrants must not be employees of Cheltenham Festivals, their dependents or anyone else connected with the promotion.
- The prize is one of five £50 Cheltenham Festivals gift vouchers.
- Five winners wil be drawn at random from all entrants.
- £50 of Festivals gift vouchers expire June 2016.
- The prize must be accepted as offered; there is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be awarded to one entry selected at random with 48 hours of the closing date.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by return email within 7 days, otherwise Cheltenham Festivals reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- If the winner of the draw is unable to take up a prize for any reason, Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Cheltenham Festivals reasonable control it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly.
- No purchase necessary.
Cheltenham Festivals make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Cheltenham Festivals do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Cheltenham Festivals are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Cheltenham Festivals.