Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Ticket Sale
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event. This could be a printed ticket from us, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device.
- When specific seats are allocated to you, the venue management reserves the right to change these seats.
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying a ticket affirms your consent.
- Unauthorised use of camera, video camera or any other sort of recording equipment is strictly forbidden at any event.
- Food is not allowed into any of our venues. Drinks may be permitted into certain venues.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our festival venues, this includes the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers.
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- In the event of performance cancellation, your ticket is refundable.
Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. It is not always possible to admit latecomers once the event has started. If a suitable break, or interval occurs it may be possible to allow access, however the venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
Credit & Debit Cards
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. Please provide a card number, expiry date, security code, name and address of the card holder.
Please make cheques payable to CF Productions.
CF Ticketing charges a fee per order which covers card processing costs (for both credit and debit cards) staffing, developing and maintaining the booking software and postage where required.
Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales £2.50
- Telephone sales £2.50
- In person sales £1.50
- In person cash sales do not incur a booking fee
We endeavour to keep our booking fees as low as possible and charge on a per order basis rather than per ticket to ensure this. We also clarify our booking fees before any transaction is completed.
The Festival cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Event speakers and/or contents are subject to change. We cannot refund tickets if speakers have cancelled but the event is still taking place. Cheltenham Festivals reserves the right to change artists or programmes as necessary.
Details of our Membership scheme can be found here.
For Membership queries please contact Box Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information for Families
- Please adhere to the age range specified for children’s and family events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over, approved by the parent / guardian, and prices are kept as low as possible to allow for this. This person can accompany a maximum of 6 children to an event.
- Cheltenham Festivals maintains a Safeguarding Policy, but cannot take responsibility for unsupervised children.
- If a child requires their own seat a ticket must be purchased to the full amount of that seat regardless of age.
- Please note that if your child is disruptive during an event you may be asked to remove him/her.
- Lost children will be taken to the Festival Box Office. Please ensure that children have your mobile number about their person for us to use to contact you.
During the festival lost property will be taken to the Information Point located in the festival Box Office. Once the festival ends all lost property is collected and taken back to the main Box Office at 15 Suffolk Parade. Items will be kept for a period of fourteen days following the last day of the festival after which time it will be disposed of. Please contact us if you have any queries: email@example.com
Cheltenham Festivals make every effort to ensure that the information published on this site is correct. However, Cheltenham Festivals do not warrant or assume any legal liability for the accuracy of any information disclosed.
Cheltenham Festivals are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites. The presence of a hyperlink from a page does not imply any kind of endorsement of the content of these pages or links by Cheltenham Festivals.