We’d like to say a huge thank you for attending The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2013 – whether you booked tickets, came with a friend, left a donation, or simply enjoyed soaking up the Festival atmosphere.
We’re always looking to improve for next year – so if you can spare the time, please complete our Festival survey. It really helps us plan for the future, and there’s a prize draw too courtesy of our friends at Henry Westons Cider.
Complete the survey here and be entered into the prize draw!
Relive a little of the Festival online with behind the scenes interviews
Thanks to our friends at Waterstones, there are plenty of behind the scenes interviews with Festival speakers up on the Festival Blog: including Kate Adie, Victoria Hislop, Richard Madeley, Duncan Bannatyne, Louis de Bernières, Graham Nash, Dylan Jones and many more. Watch them on our News page…
Terms & Conditions
- To enter into the prize draw, complete the survey and include your contact details.
- Prize consists of two vouchers for a tour around Westons Cider Mill, and a crate of Westons Cider supplied by Henry Westons.
- One winner will be selected at random after the closing date of 28th October 2013 and notified within 10 days of closing.
- Prize draw entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- The tour voucher entitles two people to a two course lunch from the tour package and a tour of Westons Cider Mill – booking is essential. The voucher is non-transferable, no cash alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Tour voucher is valid until 31st December 2013.
- The winner will be contacted directly by Henry Westons to arrange their prize.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Cheltenham Festivals (109-111 Bath Road, GL53 7LS) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.